We make it a practice to keep our modus operandi transparent so as to build a relationship based on mutual trust. Take note of our Cancellation and Refund policy.
While using our website or app, in any manner, you understand and agree with the terms discussed as follows:
- As a general rule, flight ticket charges are non-refundable. Exceptions may involve if there is any special provision thereof from the flight service provider.
- No refund is processed in scenarios, including delay, no show, overbooking, strike, force measures or others that are beyond our control and that of the flight service provider.
- No ticket cancellation request, for whatsoever reason, will be legitimate beyond 24-hour of the flight booking time.
- Cancellation requests will only be received via phone call (if urgent).
- The refunded amount may take some time to reflect on your credit card or bank statement.
- Acknowledgement of the cancellation or refund request by us doesn’t guarantee the approval or processing thereof by the airline.
- Processing of refund or waiver is subject to the approval of the same by the flight carrier.
- The cancellation/refund approval/refund amount/ refund release is subject to the flight supplier’s terms and conditions.
- We shall not be held liable for any delay in the processing of the cancellation or refund request by the airline.
- The senior citizens, militarily injured, physically challenged, survivors of natural disasters or terminally ill people based on the terms and conditions of the flight concerned flight carrier may get a complete or partial refund.
- To maintain security and privacy, we urge you to validate your cancellation or refund request via mail and cooperate with us in the entire process. Any failure or delay to do so is likely to affect the process: causing delay or resulting in the abortion or rejection of the request.
We have little control on the processing of the waiver by the airline. Hence, we do not commit any time period about the time required to process your request or subsequent waiver. Ever airline has its own set of terms governing the process. Customer Support desk at Venusfares is committed to help you get resolution from your airline in a quick and easy manner. Once we request a cancellation request from you, we send you an email notification acknowledging the same. This notification does not automatically qualify you for a refund. Upon the receipt of your request, we take the issue with your flight service provider or supplier.
All suppliers charge a penalty for cancellation, and that is levied on per-passenger basis. The process of cancellation or refund may take 60-90 days from the date you made the request. Cancellation requests are considered on phone only. We offer Special Discounts for Military, Natural Disasters, Bereavement, and the Visually Impaired.
An airline may terminate its flight service to certain destinations on account of reasons as mentioned below.
- Peak or high travel seasons;
- Low travel season;
- Airport terminal or gate changes;
- Fuel prices;
- Civil unrest;
- Natural disasters – volcano, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.; and
AIRLINES SCHEDULE CHANGES/FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS
AIRLINE POLICY ON SCHEDULE CHANGES
The changes by airlines to its flight schedule are beyond our control. Some disparity exists regarding the terms and conditions observed by different airlines. Typical changes are as follows: flight number changes, time changes, routing, date changes and/or cancellations.
Generally, airlines inform about such changes in advance. However, in rare circumstances, immediate changes may also be enforced, which are often unpredictable in nature.
Venusfares shall not be held liable for cancelled, missed or postponed flights or any damage arising out of those situations, whatsoever.